• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know what really finds my rears?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Having turned 40 and being in the demographic which requires a prostate examination, I find this thread offensive.

I've been looking around for doctors who look something like the female physicians on Grey's Anatomy. It seems the show may not accurately portray the female medical profession.

Dire.
Would you actually rather the person sticking their hand up your ass was attractive? Serious question. Not sure how I feel about it tbh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would you actually rather the person sticking their hand up your ass was attractive? Serious question. Not sure how I feel about it tbh.
An interesting point actually, and I had rather hoped they wouldn't use their whole hand.

Must confess I hadn't thought of it that way. Hmm, requires further thought, on reflection, but the idea of a bloke sticking anything up there doesn't really appeal to me, tbh.

Burgey

Is it a robot prostate, or a robot that builds prostates, or a robot which does the prostate test?

Cos knowing my luck the ****ing thing will go all Skynet on me and tear me a new one.

Last edited:

Burgey

Jesus, this is like that urban myth where the bloke wakes up in the bath full of ice and with a note saying both his kidneys have been removed..

But look, I've given this some thought. When push comes to shove (as, sadly it must with this particular examination), if there's a choice in who does the examination between

or

then I'm taking the former.

Though I know a few Dr Who fans who would prefer the latter.

And anyway, apparently now you can just get a needle to do the preliminary test, according to the interwebs, so it must be true. Phew. Now instead of an index finger in the arse it'll just be a little prick :ph34r:

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The woman in the lab coat looks like a cold bitch honestly. I'd be scared.

Anyway, I'll bow your expertise on this subject Burgey, since you're in the relevant age bracket.