• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is more difficult: Facing a quality heart attack or fart attack or art attack?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Been blessed not to encounter the first two options. But I have been subject to many Art Attacks. Wouldn't exactly describe them as difficult though, so it's a pretty silly thread title.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I've moved your mock topic into the Testing Forum, I'm sure you can appreciate CC wasn't the appropriate place.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Fart attack imo. Hoping not to survive my first heart attack, and I really won't if its a quality one. Art attack? Close your eyes ffs. Farts are funny until you're stuck in a crowded elevator stunk up with one.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good to see the new mods adopting a move policy rather than a 'wah wah u post silly thread in the wrong forum 2 week ban' policy

Answer to the question is dependent on the conditions

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Good to see the new mods adopting a move policy rather than a 'wah wah u post silly thread in the wrong forum 2 week ban' policy

But fart attacks are more common that art attacks or heart attacks.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Also good to see Nnanden only posting one and not 30 of the things :p

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think he is dead . Neil Buchanan?

I think there was a rumour doing rounds a couple of years ago that he was dead which resurfaced a few weeks ago.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The rumour about Barry Chuckle being dead is one that seems to crop up again and again.