• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim/PlanetCricket Discussion etc

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well considering this:

You should have known already.
I was too focussed on people who barely post on CW for some reason. I nearly forgot Pasag.

Also cut you and Heef out because you haven't said you love me in ages and it hurts too much to think about Heef after being too skint and transportless to meet him :(

HeathDavisSpeed

Also cut you and Heef out because you haven't said you love me in ages and it hurts too much to think about Heef after being too skint and transportless to meet him :(
Was a poor effort. Cut me deep. But then I failed to make it to sledger's part of the world or even e-mail Gazza (though the fact he was Oop North put me off somewhat). Will be livid if Ritchie doesn't meet me at Pukekohe when I'm up there in October.

Jarquis

If Luffers and blunder hadn't have left it so late to leave me out high and dry I might've been able to sort out a train.:(
If I'm ever in or around your part of the world I'll make a special effort :)
Not having a phone didn't help matters either.

99*

International Debutant
Well I should be able to make some sort of effort. Just VM/PM me the details closer to the date and I see if I can make it.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Myself, PEWS, Pasag and Shri the only (semi)regular contributors on both I guess. Others to have posted are Eds, Jakester, Spinks, Boobidy, Speirz, nz0003 (might've had a different username here), Gaz92 (something like that), probably others I'm not aware of as well.

DCYE and benchmark also.
I post there as well, tbf.