• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim/PlanetCricket Discussion etc

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Myself, PEWS, Pasag and Shri the only (semi)regular contributors on both I guess. Others to have posted are Eds, Jakester, Spinks, Boobidy, Speirz, nz0003 (might've had a different username here), Gaz92 (something like that), probably others I'm not aware of as well.

DCYE and benchmark also.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Myself, PEWS, Pasag and Shri the only (semi)regular contributors on both I guess. Others to have posted are Eds, Jakester, Spinks, Boobidy, Speirz, nz0003 (might've had a different username here), Gaz92 (something like that), probably others I'm not aware of as well.

DCYE and benchmark also.
*signs up*

HeathDavisSpeed

DCYE and benchmark also.
Oh, I forgot MaroonFaithful, heh.
Because of that post? :blink::unsure:
Wakey, wakey Einstein.

(Apologies to Cover Drive Man for my disparaging remarks about a historical figure which he may or may not like, probably he doesn't because he wasn't a Communist and/or a divisive figure in US politics.)

Jarquis

Ritchie doesn't read this part of the forum does he? >.>

Edit : Luffers and Callum also both have accounts.
Forgeting Spartans ftw!

99*

International Debutant

DCYE and benchmark also.
:cry: