• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
... cricket is dying and ODIs are becoming outdated.
I propose a 35 over competition with 12 overs of compulsory spin play.
Your thoughts plzz.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Jennifer Anniston looks like ****. Never understood why people are attracted to her. **** she is a blonde so what.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
She is the best looking girl on the show (friends). For some reasons actresses don't look that hot to me compared to super models so I know where you are coming from. But I am sure if you met her live you wouldn't turn her away.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
She is the best looking girl on the show (friends). For some reasons actresses don't look that hot to me compared to super models so I know where you are coming from. But I am sure if you met her live you wouldn't turn her away.
Only a 3/10 for Jennifer. I had read reviews of her hotness, but upon viewing, I found her boobies one-dimensional.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jennifer Anniston looks like ****. Never understood why people are attracted to her. **** she is a blonde so what.
When she was at the peak of her popularity she was brunette IIRC

I was madly in love with her aged 14 and have been ever since

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Only a 3/10 for Jennifer. I had read reviews of her hotness, but upon viewing, I found her boobies one-dimensional.
Good job your username isn't sledger or GeraintIsMyHero, else this post would be reported

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nah, she is the pits. Doesn't help that I find her voice hideously nauseating.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Right. Whilst I must say I don't understand why so many people rave about her looks, but there is no way she looks as bad as you say.