• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Limestones

Agent TBY

International Captain
Just thought we should start up a limestones thread so when people pass a limestone, like for example:

they post it in here.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Volteh, need more pack weight mate!

NZ such a beautiful place. Got mountains, fjords, hot springs, magic coastlines just to name a few of it's wonders (and Marlborough Pinot Noir).

And you went to a quarry for a pic? :ph34r:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Volteh, need more pack weight mate!

NZ such a beautiful place. Got mountains, fjords, hot springs, magic coastlines just to name a few of it's wonders (and Marlborough Pinot Noir).

And you went to a quarry for a pic? :ph34r:
Geography field trip in fifth form. Bit of a tour arond the South Island.

And God, I'd hate to think how heavy I was back then. Maybe just tipping 60kg? Damn, I was a little bugger.