• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which defeat was the most embarassing for England?

Which was more embarassing?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I created this thread as I have always been curious as to whether polls can be posted with just one option. I know now that they can't, but can safely say it's the first time I've actually started a thread in here just to do a 'test'. I will sleep soundly tonight itbt.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
what's with your crusade against my country lately Pratters? :cry:

Reckon you're just insecure because you know you're just keeping that #1 spot warm for us, unlucky

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
1986 series in the Caribbean FTW (or FTL, depending on which way you see it). Good job me and Corrin were about 1 at the time (well, he was 1, I wasn't even that) and thus don't remember it, else we might've been turned off cricket for life.

Sir Alex

Banned
Seriously Pratters do you call THAT humour?

Replace that with INDIA and you'd be among the first to descend as wrath of hell here.

Sorry but post reported.

Sir Alex

Banned
Even if I put on my worst Jim Carrey coat on I am unable to comprehend the humour behind that post mate. Now this is no direct personal attack on you ok?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
All my dreams are made, when I chained to the mirror and the raiZor-blade. today's the day that all the world will see.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Na na - nay chance a thaaat. Drink loots a water like and ya'll be fine. Alweeys tha seem weeay.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I actually thought "Smitteh in BOTM" as soon as I saw the thread title tbh, without even looking at the poll options.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The sad thing is he actually spent the last three days thinking of that pathetic reply

andmark

International Captain
1986 series in the Caribbean FTW (or FTL, depending on which way you see it). Good job me and Corrin were about 1 at the time (well, he was 1, I wasn't even that) and thus don't remember it, else we might've been turned off cricket for life.
Yeah, I agree with this post. What I don't understand is, why is it that English people remember a 2-1 win, more than a 5-0 loss?