• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A great picture imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I didnt know who it was of so I checked.

Now I know why it is an important photo. What a tragedy it was. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And?

Why does this need a post TBH, never mind a thread?

Last edited:

cover drive man

International Captain
And?

Why does this need a post TBH, never mind a thread?
Leave him alone, I mean who cares about tf anyway I dont see the point in the constant test threads although maybe you would rather pick on some kid than the owner of the site? Maybe.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Leave him alone, I mean who cares about tf anyway I dont see the point in the constant test threads although maybe you would rather pick on some kid than the owner of the site? Maybe.
FFS, "pick on". I said, did I not, quite clearly that it'd be preferable to have small numbers of threads in TF. Just a matter of days ago, indeed, when the same poster, yo bro being thus, suggested the thing.

Now having suggested such a thing, here he's making unneccessary threads. Yeah, it's TF and really is neither here nor there. But I find it most odd to make one suggestion one week then basically defy it the next. Odd TSTL.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dick, you spoilsport. Stop editing.
A lesson I learned a little while ago. Always quote when taking the piss out of typos, even if the post is directly above.

Else editing correction (which I'll always do under all circumstances unless it's too late) will mean the original typo will be gone for good.

andmark

International Captain
Well Richard, it is a Testing Forum. This place has got alot of spam, and you've made quite alot of it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well Richard, it is a Testing Forum. This place has got alot of spam, and you've made quite alot of it.
Nah. I CBA with this spamming lark mostly (do a bit of it obv, just for the sake of it). Mostly the spamming doesn't take the form of excess threads, to boot. I've started 1 thread in this forum, and that's likely to be the only one I start to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.