• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who's more aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Amusing in a "haha, what an idiot" way, sure - same thing true of SW\BLE. But it annoyed me that anyone took him seriously when he tended towards arguing that Gordon Muchall > Michael Vaughan or Stephen Harmison > Matthew Hoggard. And it annoyed me when anyone took SW\BLE seriously too, especially if they knew who he was.
Or Nasser Hussain > Matt Hayde...

no. wait. :huh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nothing wrong in being Elitist.
There is - xenophobia for one thing.
Plus he's hardly a dimwit.
Given that so many of his attempted witty comments were attempted to be at my expense - not AFAIC he isn't.
He is northern though, so Xenophobic he is.
Exactly, and no excuse for that. I'm northern too, and I and all the friends I still have up there aren't.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Or Nasser Hussain > Matt Hayde...

no. wait. :huh:
If there was a case other than "they play for Durham" for any of Beevs' preferred players it wouldn't be so obviously stupid; I've stated time and again why there clearly is a case for Hayden < so many players most guys who looked only at face-value would think were inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.