• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who's more aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A bigoted numpty who's been nothing but (and I mean nothing but - every single of his posts in my direction was of a negative tone) unpleasant to me is a bigoted numpty who's been nothing but unpleasant to me IMO.
This would work well as a self-reflection imo.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Basically, you were both ****s to each other. Beevs pulled out and decided to ignore, you carried on despite it which led to much eye rolling.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Beevs started it, though - I don't dislike people who are pleasant to me.

And you seem to have mistaken him saying he'd pulled-out as him pulling-out. He didn't. Because people like that don't.

Eventually I got sick of it and decided to give some back. I also found much wrong with his general posting so criticised much of it.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I've read the past 4 pages in descending order, just wanting to know who Beevs is, but all I see is Beevs Beevs and more Beevs in every post. No explanation or anything as to who this Beevs guy is.

So............................ Who the **** is Beevs?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've read the past 4 pages in descending order, just wanting to know who Beevs is, but all I see is Beevs Beevs and more Beevs in every post. No explanation or anything as to who this Beevs guy is.

Scaly. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
"Hi, welcome to Grade 3. My name is Mr. Roberts, and we'll start off the year with our 6 times tables."
As I once said to Pete (on this very matter) not everything that comes out of primary-school is devoid of logic. This is one such matter.

It's Beevs' fault that the mutual hate between the two of us erupted, and his fault that there was never a chance of "bridges being built". There's no two ways about that. As I said above, I don't dislike people who are pleasant to me, the way most CWers are, or have become after initial frostiness.

BTW - after one, two and ten, six was the first times-table I mastered, and I did it halfway through Year Two.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Pay attention FFS. "Scaly" is far, far too friendly, and EXD (the term I'd used for ages) was banned from forum use a while ago.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As I once said to Pete (on this very matter) not everything that comes out of primary-school is devoid of logic. This is one such matter.

It's Beevs' fault that the mutual hate between the two of us erupted, and his fault that there was never a chance of "bridges being built". There's no two ways about that. As I said above, I don't dislike people who are pleasant to me, the way most CWers are, or have become after initial frostiness.

BTW - after one, two and ten, six was the first times-table I mastered, and I did it halfway through Year Two.
If you knew two and ten, though, shouldn't five just be pretty logical?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nope, five was the last I mastered, after seven, towards the end of Year Two.

I'm odd like that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Think we did that in Year One TBH.

Only years and years later did I find-out it was actually a Ronettes song.

Status
Not open for further replies.