• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRISIS POINT reached

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
should GIMH get another bevaerashge? your votes = appreciated!??!:@{

listen, i wanted a poll here. my drunkenness betaryed me. so state, yes, no or kent brockman

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I must say, I enjoy the odd bit of cocaine.

(YES, THIS POST WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I must say, that SW\BLE fellow is a ****.

(NO, THAT PART WASN'T IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Fortunately, we seem to be rid of him. Nonetheless, the temptation to post a pic is overwhelming.

Why do sensible people become fools when drinking a drink of drink? It's a question only 1 person is fit to answer - me. As I do it, regularly, as CW, sadly, finally found-out a few weeks back.

And the answer is........................................................................

I haven't a clue, TBH.

Fiery

Banned
I must say, I enjoy the odd bit of cocaine.

(YES, THIS POST WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I must say, that SW\BLE fellow is a ****.

(NO, THAT PART WASN'T IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Fortunately, we seem to be rid of him. Nonetheless, the temptation to post a pic is overwhelming.

Why do sensible people become fools when drinking a drink of drink? It's a question only 1 person is fit to answer - me. As I do it, regularly, as CW, sadly, finally found-out a few weeks back.

And the answer is........................................................................

I haven't a clue, TBH.
:blink:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:walkman:You love like a gun... the power is strong... w-when things turn bad, and things go wrong:walkman:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
yes twice has been the result, the consequences will be discussed and discobvered on the morrow bjut8 it dont loojk gopopd

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
GIMH, once you reach this stage, then, and only then may you stop drinking

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Get your own line.
I added YES, THIS -etc. That makes it my own. :stuckup: (always said there should be one of those)

And what's more, you didn't quote it, then Nono it, stating Forum Rules. That, too, makes it different.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I shan't be herre til Monday. The tihng is though, I'm drunk and had a everybidt is trying ot me baby, so you knoe, hey hey my my, dressed it up and they called it me, look, im our eonderwall

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to bed!!!!!!!!! You won't be seeing me for a whole 10 hours or so! :-O However, I shall be back with a new pic of myself tomorrow.