• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRISIS POINT reached

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
er sledger gnr aren't dire but you are, post reported tbh

**** me the song im listening to is immense, want smitteh to heat it, it's vince when the cerue ****ed hi off, dickheads, vince=crue, except for nikki, tommy and mick of course

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't touch Red Bull either tbh, but Jager by itself is nasty as well, too sugary for my lasting, it is pretty potent though, so if you want to get completely smashed off your ass then it's not a bad bet I suppose. Wouldn't drink it to enjoy it though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I never drink any one thing to get drunk TBH and never really aim to get smashed off my aess (it's just a nice by-product of drinking things I like the taste of - of which there are not a few: cider, Southern Comfort, vodka-RedBull, vodka\rum and orange, dark rum and coke, Malibu and coke, Advocaat, Bailey's... etc. etc.).

Jager just isn't my drink though.

Last edited:

ripper868

International Coach
Love the Jagerbomb, had 14 in one night (new years 05/06 in Newcastle)...was awake till 10 am, but **** me it was fun at the time.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I like Jager & Red Bull but can't do the whole bomb fiasco as I am pretty sucky at downing drinks in one go

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Downing drinks = biggest waste ever. Drinks are to be enjoyed IMO. Only ever do a semi-downing if the next pub is a-calling.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Then you clearly don't enjoy drinking them that much. :mellow:

Only times I've ever downed drinks is when I've found them so not-very-enjoyable-tasting that I've just wanted to get rid and get the next one.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Haha god, now when I'm having fun on a night out, perhaps after a few smokes, and we come to doing some shots, all I will be able to think about is Richard saying something along the lines of "now you shouldn't be doing that, should you?"

We drink Stroh Rum here which is 83 percent proof and is illegal in the European Union.. I wouldn't want to savour that as if it were a glass of Chateauneuf du Pape

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Have had Stroh 80 in Austria tbph (which is 80% so160 proof ) think someone is telling you porkies, you can buy it online (£31 for 70Cl). They also make it in 40%, 54% and 60% versions.

Good way to warm up after a days skiing

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha god, now when I'm having fun on a night out, perhaps after a few smokes, and we come to doing some shots, all I will be able to think about is Richard saying something along the lines of "now you shouldn't be doing that, should you?"
Where did I mention shots? I'm talking about full, proper drinks. What are shots for if not downing?
We drink Stroh Rum here which is 83 percent proof and is illegal in the European Union.. I wouldn't want to savour that as if it were a glass of Chateauneuf du Pape
I just wouldn't want to drink it TBH. 68% Absinthe is bad enough, and I have that watered down with... well, water.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Have had Stroh 80 in Austria tbph (which is 80% so160 proof ) think someone is telling you porkies, you can buy it online (£31 for 70Cl). They also make it in 40%, 54% and 60% versions.

Good way to warm up after a days skiing
Yeah **** me that 80% stuff is killer. We've got a bottle at home, had it for years and not even close to finished.