• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CRISIS POINT reached

Agent TBY

International Captain
Ever considered a career in the Church?
I can imagine everyone in the church cringing everytime they read out his full name.

In other news, I'm wondering why anyone would come up with such a vulgar surname. Dick-in-son?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can imagine everyone in the church cringing everytime they read out his full name.

In other news, I'm wondering why anyone would come up with such a vulgar surname. Dick-in-son?
If anything that makes him even more perfect for the Church. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can only stand coke when mixed with Southern Comfort, TBH. Gin goes far better with orange-juice.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bourbon is dire. Gin is an old spinster's drink, best drunk when crying on the stairs.