• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pasag Appreciation Society

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gelman's a ****, plain and simple.
Incensed by this comment, and inspired by the love shown elsewhere, I think we should celebrate the life and times of Cricket Web's favourite Jew. The much loved Zac Gelman, known as pasag by the masses.

Please appreciate the man who graduated from the depths and pits of vomitgate to the record-breaking Best of Fuller series in just months. I for one salute you Mr Gelman.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Quality bloke. I would have joined the society had it not sounded weird. ZGAS.

Now ZAGS on the other hand.. Zack 'the Aussie' Gelman's ****..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Now, now Richard. No need to argue who appreictaes the man more. Let's just appreciate.