• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pasag Appreciation Society

yaju

State Vice-Captain
I didn't know that Pasag was the same guy who wrote those fantastic articles on CW... hats off to you mate!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Top bloke, clearly. :thumbsup:

Surprising that a jew is a Carlton fan tho; I thought you needed to be a complete prick to support them. :p

Fusion

Global Moderator
Gutted I didn't start this thread myself tbh. A true CW legend our Pasag. A hero to many. Speaking of which, has anyone ever seen Pasag and Spider Man in the same room together? Just saying...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
This society is really more of a cult, made up of deluded individuals whose beliefs clearly contradict scientific fact (that Gelman's a **** etc...) but who are dragged in nevertheless by an endless web of deceit and brainwashing.

Thus, Gelman would be right at home, and I can't bear to deprive him of it, so good luck.

**** knows I won't be joining, though.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
This society is really more of a cult, made up of deluded individuals whose beliefs clearly contradict scientific fact (that Gelman's a **** etc...) but who are dragged in nevertheless by an endless web of deceit and brainwashing.

Thus, Gelman would be right at home, and I can't bear to deprive him of it, so good luck.

Appreciate Gelman or gtfo you dire man, tbh.

I join btw, despite the dire thread he made recently.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worst thread in history. Congrats on your failure.

I for one find it hard to disagree

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Haha. And he always told me CW Fuller was less aggressive...