• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gloucestershire batsman craig spearman has played international cricket 4 new zealand but becomes eligible 2 play 4 england but i dunno wen
with his good form in the c&g trophy duz any1 think he would fit into the england setup?
:laugh: For so many reasons.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Our flat has some of those letter magnets and we tend to leave random messages on there, when no-one around, or when drunk.

Just earlier put together:
What is love?
baby don't hurt me,
don't hurt me
no more

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Celebrate, celebrate vitality,
free your mind do just what you want to,
you and I, celebrate a special lo-ove,
that is why I want to be with you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think that instead of post counts, mods should have a number relating to how many threads they have closed uner their avatar

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think there's a whole load of old spam\ad threads in CC that were merely closed in those days that in this more enlightened age are now deleted. I'm halfway through CC history now (up to the very start of 2006) and I've found 20 or 30 already. In time these will hopefully be removed.

Except this one as it's simply too funny to go. Move it to SD IMO.