• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

And as we clearly see from this picture, Fabio Capello (located just above Stalin's head) is older than he says he is.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Joing aircraft club: Membership after having *** on aircraft

SYDNEY: Almost 60 per cent of Australians are either members or want to join the 'mile-high club' - where membership is gained by having *** on an aircraft, a survey released on Monday said.

Asked whether they would consider making love at altitude, almost half of the 1,110 surveyed by a travel website said they would but had not yet satisfied their desire to engage in a sky-high encounter.

Twelve per cent said they were already a member of the club which includes British actor Ralph Fiennes who last year grabbed headlines with his *** romp with a female Qantas air hostess in a business class toilet cubicle.

The airline later sacked the woman over the encounter she had described in a lurid confession to the British press as a "10 out of 10" experience.

The company behind the survey, totaltravel.com, said Australian travelers were more daring than expected.

"People are obviously looking for more stimulating entertainment than a movie or a CD when travelling by plane," global marketing manager Paul Fisher said.

"Mind you, with the advent of the new A380 super jumbos, some boasting configurations with full-sized standalone beds, earning one's stripes is a lot easier than it once was."

Forty-two per cent of those questioned, however, said the prospect of getting hot and sweaty in a cramped and potentially stinky aircraft toilet was no turn on.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1146568

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Reckon Robertinho is coming back into some form that saw him hold the #1 test batting ranking for 2 years.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere at anytime at all down here in the deep sea

OR

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium...bombs
N is for no survivours when your...

OR

F is for frolick through all the flowers
U is for ukalayli
N is for nose-picking sharing gum and sand licking down here in the deep blue sea

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere at anytime at all down here in the deep sea

OR

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium...bombs
N is for no survivours when your...

OR

F is for frolick through all the flowers
U is for ukalayli
N is for nose-picking sharing gum and sand licking down here in the deep blue sea
G is for gay