• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
TF announce contracted players

Young Polish potato farmer Z Jaworski was given a surprise contract ahead of the testing forum tour of Bangladesh. Jaworski, who has 8 fingers and 11 toes, impressed selectors during his recent innings of 781* versus The Seychelles in a Twenty20. Jaworski eases his way into a side heavy on bowlers and light on batsmen.

Contracted players
A Blackamn, D Smith, S Fuller, R Dauth, M Mittensmonger, A Chaulk, S Bennett, M Mitchell, G Thomas, P Gundry, N Borchich, J McNamara, R Edmunds, D Richards, D Kennett, S Burke, Z Gelman, J Stedman, Z Jaworski.

XI for 1st test vs. Bangladesh
A Blackamn
D Smith
S Fuller*
R Dauth
M Mittensmonger
Z Jaworski
A Chaulk+
D Richards
P Gundry
M Mitchell
G Thomas

NZTailender

Jaworski leads TF to victory of Bangladesh
A century by young Polish clock repairman and glove model Z Jaworski ensured the Testing Forum grabbed their first victory over their opponents. Batting first, the TF XI looked in deep trouble at 5 for 72 before Jaworski counter attacked and racked up his debut hundred.
Sean Fuller then grabbed 4 wickets as the TF'ers decimated the Bangladesh batting line up.

Jaworski and Chaulk notched up 50's in the second innings to give the TF side a strong lead before Thomas and Mittensmonger took care of Bangladesh.

Attachments

NZTailender

****, just realised I typoed Blackmans name in the database which I've copied and pasted everywhere.

Thomas - can **** up the simplest things.