• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The point I was making was that that case meant said test was unneccessary - but obviously you don't remember said case, cos if it'd been stars in that post you can bet your life it'd have been an official warning.

shortpitched713

International Captain
The point I was making was that that case meant said test was unneccessary - but obviously you don't remember said case, cos if it'd been stars in that post you can bet your life it'd have been an official warning.
Still don't understand what exactly you're getting at, tbh.

Did I do something in my test post to merit an official warning? :huh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Nope (though there has been a "testing the filter is not appropriate" post before now).

Merely that there was no need to test to see whether "****" was filtered, as there was ample evidence due to said scandal that it isn't.

Though TBH I'd fully support a notion to add the thing.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
there is legitimate use for **** though. Whether or not it was used offensively in the thread you linked to is one thing, but it is used loads, round here, as a substitute for mate

eg "Alright ****"

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
...I drank some very good beer....
I drank some very good beer that i purchased with a fake ID...
My name was Brian McGee...