• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

YES! IT'S MONDAY NIGHT TOO.

MONDAY NIGHT > TUESDAY NIGHT BY QUITE SOME DISTANCE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Miller on June 25th 2001 said:
In my opinion they're not fays... they're gays.

YES, HIS WORDS WERE IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HATED PEOPLE AT SCHOOL WHO CALLED EVERYTHING "BAD" "GAY" IN EVERY @*!+ING THING THEY SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have to say, people that come in and post like that on CW when drunk obviously need to prove their drunk for whatever reason. Seem to remember i was pretty coherent whilst doing the Boon, sure the desire to correct typos went out the window, but i wasn't fruit.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Have to say, people that come in and post like that on CW when drunk obviously need to prove their drunk for whatever reason. Seem to remember i was pretty coherent whilst doing the Boon, sure the desire to correct typos went out the window, but i wasn't fruit.
Indeed.

Perm

Agree with this, but yes I know it's hypocritical coming from me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, not possible. I mean, I know you're all going to be sceptical if it's not a Tuesday, but you should really notice the fact that I never make posts like the above when sober, really, TBH.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...
Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas
Yeah, go like this..

Matteh

I'd like to propose that Richard lose one of his hands for having too much free time.