• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The gates so far:

Nichin
Vomit
Murphy
Wiki

more?
Nichianigate was the original, then things went quiet for quite some time. Then, I guess, The Pitt Affair sparked things off again, even if it didn't quite fit into the gates saga. Vomitgate followed soon after, then there was Rodgiegate#1 (Racistgate), then there was Murphygate a bit later, then of course more Rodgiegates, known best as Filthgate and Plagiarisegate, then Burpeygate, which everyone seems to have forgotten so far. I'm reluctant to fit The meranaamjoker Affair into this, as I say, and then we've had Wikigate.

Smithgate anyone?

And I'm, as I say, largely unaware of the events that form McPinchgate.

Fiery

Banned
I honestly believe he was not guilty, but as I've said before, don't know whether I should say too much. I've been meaning to talk to someone about it for ages.
I didn't care if he did have 2 accounts tbh. I know it's not allowed but he didn't deserve the crucifixion he received for it

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, yeah... surely been at least 2 or 3 Borcichgates? Most notoriously being, of course, "Rodgie... **** me you're a ****"