• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's alright Mitchell, I deleted him from facebook so the harassment is at an all time low. Just went to PFC btw, when are you next back around?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I agree with you cpr. It is difficult to ignore as it is repetitive but I will not be the person who increases the issue by complaining from now on and hopefully it will stop.
It's alright Mitchell, I deleted him from facebook so the harassment is at an all time low. Just went to PFC btw, when are you next back around?
Re-read Andy's post the both of you.

If you want this to be taken further, you're both certainly going the right away about it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Re-read Andy's post the both of you.

If you want this to be taken further, you're both certainly going the right away about it.
Err, I have said I will ignore him which is the right approach. So what wrong have I done here. Also point out which forum rules I have broken.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
James, you are not to be faulted. The forum is at an all time low right now. Just saw a few threads in cricket chat. It is perfectly understandable you are irritated by all this.

pasag

RTDAS
TBH I'm quite amazed at all the discussion over the so called forum decline, it hasn't really been significantly different over the past few months or years and if anything it's been much better with the banning of aussie a few weeks back.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I thought the initial post by silentstriker was not really needed as I didn't notice the decline myself. But I appreciated the moderators urge to improve the forum. Today, however, I saw may senior members are insulting each other in various threads. The discussion of forum decline has actually caused a decline in the forum ironically IMO. We need to stop this soul searching and just play our natural games.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought the initial post by silentstriker was not really needed as I didn't notice the decline myself. But I appreciated the moderators urge to improve the forum. Today, however, I saw may senior members are insulting each other in various threads. The discussion of forum decline has actually caused a decline in the forum ironically IMO. We need to stop this soul searching and just play our natural games.
Goddddddd, you're so neggy!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The continued tolerance of Streetwise is the only negative point to the forum right now, but that's personal opinion and he hasn't really broken any rules.

Oh and is it just me or is Richard in a perpetually bad mood at the moment? Seems to be posting a lot of harsh stuff.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Goddddddd, you're so neggy!
I haven't had the time to be active on the forum much and I only read cricket chat properly last two days. James mentioned to me some time this week that he has had so many incidents in the forum recently when I was discussing with him and it might be coincidence but I have seen some senior members behaving poorly in some threads. I might be basing it on a small sample size though and might be and hope I am wrong.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh and is it just me or is Richard in a perpetually bad mood at the moment? Seems to be posting a lot of harsh stuff.
Like what?

(And please don't anyone tell us to stop this line of conversation now - I honestly would like to know what Gegmeister thinks I've been posting that's been over-harsh and abnormally so.)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Like what?

(And please don't anyone tell us to stop this line of conversation now - I honestly would like to know what Gegmeister thinks I've been posting that's been over-harsh and abnormally so.)
Easiest example would be the thread by the spam account. Spam account or no, thought your reply referencing a history lesson was uncalled for. Would've been better to simply not post at all.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Agree with Greg on the given example. Thought that was an utterly harsh comment by you. Other than that I have not noticed much.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't had the time to be active on the forum much and I only read cricket chat properly last two days. James mentioned to me some time this week that he has had so many incidents in the forum recently when I was discussing with him and it might be coincidence but I have seen some senior members behaving poorly in some threads. I might be basing it on a small sample size though and might be and hope I am wrong.
Small sample size is the curse of much analysis on CW tbf.