• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This wouldn't be like adding Holly Morris, you'd be adding a female Aussie and end up pissed off at the stupidity of some people.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This wouldn't be like adding Holly Morris, you'd be adding a female Aussie and end up pissed off at the stupidity of some people.
I'll spare myself the bother then. Was pretty much why I deleted Rose and Pratters from facebook.
I get it. You think I am stupid. Really you are obsessed with me, can't get on without mentioning me. The order day Andy warned you and now this. Please don't refer to me in the future as I don't feel like going into your game of attacking people.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
And I don't care about sledger. It is just that his repeated attacks are disturbing and make me wonder if he really has some thing against me for I surely have nothing against him. It would be good if he just let me be.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
And I don't care about sledger. It is just that his repeated attacks are disturbing and make me wonder if he really has some thing against me for I surely have nothing against him. It would be good if he just let me be.
My previous comment merely mentioned you, it didn't attack you or require any sort of response from you in any way, it didn't even mention you exclusively. But whatever, if you want to have a cry about it then go ahead, and if making several posts on the matter is you "not caring", then good for you buddy.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I'll spare myself the bother then. Was pretty much why I deleted Rose and Pratters from facebook.
I get it. You think I am stupid. Really you are obsessed with me, can't get on without mentioning me. The order day Andy warned you and now this. Please don't refer to me in the future as I don't feel like going into your game of attacking people.
My previous comment merely mentioned you, it didn't attack you or require any sort of response from you in any way, it didn't even mention you exclusively. But whatever, if you want to have a cry about it then go ahead, and if making several posts on the matter is you "not caring", then good for you buddy.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Look, I come to cw to enjoy talking about cricket and interacting within what I consider is a great community of members. I really don't care about petty battles. If you think I do, keep believing, I can't change your thoughts. I don't get a lot of time away from work and the time that I do get, I like to spend qualatitively by interacting with people in the real world, reading good books, watching good movies, going places, etc etc. When I see your latest persistent comment on me, it appears as a chronic disease. I really don't relish it and it is pretty stupid if you ask me after a while.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Look, I come to cw to enjoy talking about cricket and interacting within what I consider is a great community of members. I really don't care about petty battles. If you think I do, keep believing, I can't change your thoughts. I don't get a lot of time away from work and the time that I do get, I like to spend qualatitively by interacting with people in the real world, reading good books, watching good movies, going places, etc etc. When I see your latest persistent comment on me, it appears as a chronic disease. I really don't relish it and it is pretty stupid if you ask me after a while.
Thanks for "not caring" enough to make that rather banal point.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yawn. Cut it out. Sledger, you know that you and Pratters don't get along well, so don't aggravate the situation by having a dig at him; no matter how small you might think it is, it doesn't look good to mention him like that given your history.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
As far as I can tell I have made no dig on this occasion itbt. I've seen countless posts from various posters about how they have added X to their ignore list, I fail to see how this is any different to that, I neither made a personal jibe or asked a question of Pratters, nor was interested in any response.

cpr

International Coach
both to blame, stick each other on ignore and well, ignore each other

or just get a room and ****. You know you want to.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I agree with you cpr. It is difficult to ignore as it is repetitive but I will not be the person who increases the issue by complaining from now on and hopefully it will stop.