• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

"We can't compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral!"

"Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood!"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Две тысячи и девять - в год на русском. Может вы рыть что ингаляторов?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Announcer: And now, get set for our fabulous halftime show, featuring the well-groomed young go-getters of `Hooray for Everything!'
Homer: Oh, I love those kids. They've got such a great attitude!
Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, 'Hooray for Everything' invites you to join them in a salute to the greatest hemisphere on earth, the Western Hemisphere! The dancingest hemisphere of all!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Edit: It does indeed work.

Edit 2: Fucking

Edit 3: itstl.

Edit 4: these are all for testing purposes, I swear.
Let's try this again: iiiiiiiittttttttttsssssssstttttttttllllllllllll (edited this out - it was neccessary).

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
10 points for the first person to photoshop and post the usual diabolical pasting of one of Corrin's mugshots over Tendulkar's helmet. 20 points if you manage to put a helmet on his head.