• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'tis Darren of the Dubb-Lynch variety's b'day again today. Hope sum1 bumpz the thred. Jacques Kallis has just brought-up a twin 50 and hopefully can lead SA to serious victory..........

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If you right-click a smiley you can select to save it. Then on messenger, open up a chat with someone, and select the smileys. Under emoticons, select Show all, and then a box will pop up with a create button. Only worked out how to do it myself recently itbt (tbf I've been using msgr more lately than I have in years). Anyway, if this explanation doesn't help, give me a shout and I'll do you some screenshots.

Was sending out :naughty: to girls in work today, apparently in some places they call that ***ual harassment

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Why not wasn't what I was asking - there's no such thing as "why not" in TF.

What I wondered was why you were making extra effort when you needn't. I never, ever do such a thing. :D

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why not wasn't what I was asking - there's no such thing as "why not" in TF.

What I wondered was why you were making extra effort when you needn't. I never, ever do such a thing. :D
Which is why you'll never amount to a hill of beans, young man.....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
golf is good, don't play golf if you're a gold-diffger. or digger. else gold will always believe in your sole
and happy xmas i luv you baaaby i can see no better time when none of our dreams come true
and wham is waaaaaaaay better than that song anyway, thank fook they played it 2wice instead of 1nce

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
golf is good, don't play golf if you're a gold-diffger. or digger. else gold will always believe in your sole
and happy xmas i luv you baaaby i can see no better time when none of our dreams come true
and wham is waaaaaaaay better than that song anyway, thank fook they played it 2wice instead of 1nce
Surely not Richard?