• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Trial by Poll. Battle For Inadequacy

Who is more inadequate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steds

Hall of Fame Member
It has come to the attention of some of the TF of late that Nick Borcich AKA Hoggy31may not be the most inadquate person on the forum. This is an important and urgent issue, so this is the thread where it is decided. Is the new challenger, andyc, any more inadequate than Nick "inadequate" Borcich?

Case Against Borcich
It's a proven fact.
dm maestro says:
he was born with his inadequacy
Case against Cameron
This fiend stuffed up the most important battle thread final ever. Possibly the final of the most important thread in OT history.
He turned his back on the TF team, but not in a good way. With a joke of a rebel tour.
The guy dribbles on himself
He's a Living End fan.

Pretty strong cases against both parties here.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Borcich is, and always be the most inadequate person on the face of this planet, and perhaps the entire universe.

That's not to say andy is adequate, not by a long shot, although i think the word 'inapt' better suits him.

It's Borcich all the way.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Nick.

Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick

Nick.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just a note, I do seem to specifically remember Steds seeking me out on MSN to be in the rebel tour.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
LHC!!! Where've you been, man? (I would msn you, but I've forgotten which one is you...plus you aren't online, because I know who everyone else who's on is)

Last edited:

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
My free spirit's being ground through the boarding school system. Mucho studyo, which is dross.

Only 2 more years and I'll posting Marcaciously.

(Only 40 more years and I might move out.)