• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hay un español que habla la sección?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Well, who speaks spanish apart from you?

...As a matter of fact. I might not have translated that properly

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`m thinking of a work that starts with 'r' and ends with 'etard'.

Why would you do that for? Just stupid.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
LOL i wouldnt ever have guessed that
I would. My spanish might be sh*te, but it's good enough to know his was nearly as bad. He posted in stereotyped pigeon english so much that it would be an insult to any spaniard trying to speak english. His location said Madrid but he said he supports Valencia, which seems very strange to me and Håkon said it was Sledger trying to be Spanish, and Håk's got an IQ of like 50 million, we couldn't be wrong :detective

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I guessed it was a regular, but not which one
Marc how come...? i must say he got me early on.. but my suspicions started only after superkingdave and steds made their quotes about how he could have done better..

PY

International Coach
I'm afraid I knew but I was laughing too hard at everyone else's reaction to do anything. :p

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Bah! Too many detectives around. I'm starting to get paranoid about people tracking my behavior. Might as well just come out and say i'm a transsexual now before I get this mob trying to pick up hints

No-one is safe...

Status
Not open for further replies.