• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The KP hatred club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I cannot believe the guy finds himself where he is. He's out of his depth and just can't match the class and professionalism of his colleagues. Really, the guy should go back to what he's more accustomed to and where he's more widely respected.

There's no room for you KP!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I agree so much. His attitude is disgusting... and that hair! :-O So disrespectful.

: poo : on you KP.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`m talking about Pietersen! Why would we be talking about you?

EDIT: Haha, my bad, Andy has just informed me about the initial thing. Hahaha sorry. Well I`m talking about KP not... K_P? You dig.

Though you did say...
king_ponting said:
Why brackens crap.....
...and them`s fighting words.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
haha we're talking about kp, king. your name has a thingy (a _ to be exact) and therefore would have to be k_p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
andyc said:
haha we're talking about kp, king. your name has a thingy (a _ to be exact) and therefore would have to be k_p
See? Good minds think alike. (As do MSN convos)

King_Ponting

International Regular
Nnanden said:
I`m talking about Pietersen! Why would we be talking about you?

EDIT: Haha, my bad, Andy has just informed me about the initial thing. Hahaha sorry. Well I`m talking about KP not... K_P? You dig.

Though you did say... ...and them`s fighting words.

I only say that cause he bowls crap against WA......

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Now, Kerry Packer may have had his differences with the Australian public, but what he brought to ODIs with WSC was astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.