• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Mr.IA said:
Mr.Moo is in a trance
I have to dissagree Mr.IA Statistics quite clearly show that while trances are good spinners of the mind, the best is a hypnotist as he re-vived spinning the mind, do you remember the spin of the century he peformed on Mick Gateing? He also is part of a strong mysterious club so he get's less chances to show how good he is. He also has a better record at quick spinning against males of the 27-28 age range.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Deja moo said:
I agree, and after armageddon, the two of us could repopulate cricketweb.

I want in on the ground floor....

Except i'll leave the repopulating to you two...;)

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I decided to focus mainly on fruit today, after you made me realise how fattening yesterday was.
Fruit is good Buddhie. Get those anti oxidants in. The free radicals must be shaking in their boots. Have you ever tried cooking an apple in the oven? It turns out bad. So dont try that.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
Fruit is good Buddhie. Get those anti oxidants in. The free radicals must be shaking in their boots. Have you ever tried cooking an apple in the oven? It turns out bad. So dont try that.
I like fruit for their uncooked qualities.

Here's my favourite fruits

Mangoe
Grapes
Bananas
Pears
Strawberries
Mulberries

How bout you :ph34r:

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
I like fruit for their uncooked qualities.

Here's my favourite fruits

Mangoe
Grapes
Bananas
Pears
Strawberries
Mulberries

How bout you :ph34r:
Thats a good list. Me like. Me drool. However I'm shocked to note the glaring omission of pineapple. Surely a fruit which has achieved a career high of 900 delicious points on the PriceWaterHouseFruit ratings deserves a top 5 position ? A thorny issue indeed. :ph34r:

My list ( only post-WW2 fruits considered ) :

Pineapple
Mango
Banana
Apple
Grapes
Litchis

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Sorry Deja, just my bad memory coming into play. Pineapples are great.

And if there really is a PWC fruit rating, i'd like to see, would be interesting.

Deja moo

International Captain
Sorry Buddhie. I cannot carry on with this charade anymore. I lied. There is no such thing as a PWC ratings system for fruit. It was all a figment of my imagination. I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.