• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hahah, SKD is in awesome form.

Kicking goals all around the park. Give him the Coleman already.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Game will be played some time today

Conditions: Fine, sunny, no wind, 22 degrees

Odds: TF-1.80 Lions-1.90

We're going in favourites because of the Lions recent poor form, and I reckon we have the fire power to pull it off.

David

International 12th Man
benchmark00 said:
Look, i'm nervous...

Lets go lads, focus on the ball and play as a team.
It's only natural mate. Nerves are good though, just play to the best of your ability.

What a guy.

David

International 12th Man
I'm hoping to see lots of strong leads from the forwards, and strong man marking in the back, the midfield is looking good, keep running hard boys, that's the ticket.

What a guy.

Hoggy31

International Captain
David said:
I'm hoping to see lots of strong leads from the forwards, and strong man marking in the back, the midfield is looking good, keep running hard boys, that's the ticket.

What a guy.
:mad: ... :cursing: ... :blowup:

Status
Not open for further replies.