• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
There's maybe 5 of us who post in this forum, and most of it is in here, so I don't think it's going anywhere either way

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buddhmaster said:
sure is good to be able to post heaps and not get a huge post count tho.
wqrhqwbrfwqsfbqwoincfoiwqndfionq23tn329i05rh215r986t9023

i mean, yeah, you're right

andyc

holy crap weve written 12 pages in this thread. its interesting to see that the majority all went for yes, too

andyc

shock! horror! the controversy of it all! buddhmaster will have a lot to answer for

Buddhmaster

International Captain
jeez guys, i'm not sure wat to say, the kid can beat box.

but in all seriousness it's clearly jess alba who likes joel, and its a disgrace i was brought into this. shame on u darren, shame on u

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
holy crap weve written 12 pages in this thread. its interesting to see that the majority all went for yes, too
id like to go up for captaincy of the great cw testing forum team. anyone wanna vote for me :-O

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buddhmaster said:
jeez guys, i'm not sure wat to say, the kid can beat box.

but in all seriousness it's clearly jess alba who likes joel, and its a disgrace i was brought into this. shame on u darren, shame on u
Dont pass the buck, Burgo has already tried that gameshow and it failed miserably...

andyc

Buddhmaster said:
Coldplay are awesome, wat u guys rekon
personally, they seem a bit overrated to me :ph34r:. they've made some good songs, no doubt about that, but everyone seems to be head over heels in love with them

Status
Not open for further replies.