• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Wrong Answer

Go Straight to the Testing Forum Idiot Corner. Do not collect £200. Do not pass Go.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buddhmaster said:
robs just asserting his authority on minors like Jamee, and it worked
there was really no need to call him what rob did, though. and he's not in a position to say whether or not he's off the reds.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I did quit, Dylan, well observed.

Won Ton King is a cool name, not sure who it is though.

But I can post here if i want to.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
I did quit, Dylan, well observed.

Won Ton King is a cool name, not sure who it is though.

But I can post here if i want to.
Noone is saying you cant, but why would you want to post somewhere you dont want to be?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting day you guys have had since i was last one. First Andy decides to call me steds, then tries to cover it up :p The one of our members leaves the team. Admittedly it is kind of like Phil Neville leaving United or Rikki Clarke getting injured but still, difficult times.

What is more interesting is a certian person not learning from the unfortunate cake incident.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I thought that when I first noticed him, but then I remembered Kendall's not worth thinking about

Status
Not open for further replies.