• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
what an awesome place… you can say whatever you want and no one can get annoyed because its not boosting your post count. If only nibs would post his threads in here… :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
damn! you cant just make a message full of only space

annoying auto message said:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Deja moo

International Captain
I cant figure out what the scooter smiley was for...unless you were just, surprise surprise, testing it !

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Deja moo said:
I cant figure out what the scooter smiley was for...unless you were just, surprise surprise, testing it !
I just wanted to keep this thread 'scooting' along... :ph34r:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Deja moo said:
I didnt like Elayne too much. She was always mean to George..... what about you ?
i really just enjoyed the whole show. wouldnt of worked if it was changed in any way. and i must say, oprahs getting some good guests recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.