• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
i think James has realised the fact that #Link to Cricket Chat Forum# represents the pinacle of CW posting and thus has finally accorded it official status
Yeah, before the Testing Forum was, well...errm...cricket! Richard's first chance average theory was about as funny as you got.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
you've lost me Steds, its like i'm in the middle of the sahara desert without a map, compass, or even a camel - just a limited edition orange kit kat with a sell by date of april 97.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
kit kats are overrated in my opinion. nothing beats a mars bar.
although those new boost things by cadbury are very very very nice

andyc

I share your pain Ed.

I didn't see Joyce at all today.

I'm also shattered that I missed running into Curtis

andyc

i don't know about you guys, but this just doesn't feel the same now that it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.