• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
personally, they seem a bit overrated to me :ph34r:. they've made some good songs, no doubt about that, but everyone seems to be head over heels in love with them
im afraid you're in danger of being dropped this week andy. your in terrible form.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buddhmaster said:
im afraid you're in danger of being dropped this week andy. your in terrible form.
On hearing this latest comment from Buddhmaster, Andyc issued the following press release:
"I've not been doing so well recently, however, I'm confident that I can return to form. I like to think of myself as a Shoaib Akhtar type. I keep coming back, each time worse than before. That said, I feel Buddh is in no position to insult me when he is clearly infatuated with Joel Turner. The more than embarassing picture taken by the paparazzi yesterday proves this point."

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
On hearing this latest comment from Buddhmaster, Andyc issued the following press release:
"I've not been doing so well recently, however, I'm confident that I can return to form. I like to think of myself as a Shoaib Akhtar type. I keep coming back, each time worse than before. That said, I feel Buddh is in no position to insult me when he is clearly infatuated with Joel Turner. The more than embarassing picture taken by the paparazzi yesterday proves this point."
it wasnt me dammit, i look way better in a bikini.

Deja moo

International Captain
Guys, maybe we ought to look at conducting a camp or something to induct more members into the Testing forum fold...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hey guys, what's going on. just got back from the gym :flex:

now that i think about it, that's a good idea there buddh. who should we recruit?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
andyc said:
hey guys, what's going on. just got back from the gym :flex:

now that i think about it, that's a good idea there buddh. who should we recruit?
dunno andy, some buff **** like us two

Status
Not open for further replies.