• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Cup II: Availability Thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
East Robham Upper Body would like to offer contracts commencing IMMEDIATELY to LJ Goff, MA Cannon, M Robbins and MP West. We're also interested in Ritchie, but you might not fit in the cap. We have had some key players leave, and it would be fantastic to have you on board. Be warned though, that your first test will be in the Champions League, which starts Monday. Be warned also, that Darren Murphy is part of our team, haha.

We finished third last season, and were probably the most active team in the league. I loved it.

This is, naturally, pending confirmation with the board.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not technically part of the board anymore, but am in charge of T20 club stuff for the time being. I'd say just one of Ritchie or West would be best, but we'll see how many people sign up.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having looked at the Fardingham thread, I think a good number of our players are yet to sign in as well, so we're likely to be short.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Ninjas are interested in signing Goff and Ritchie, so this can be considered an offer.
ERUB the obvious priority to sign players right now. Need at least 6 to fill the CT squad. But after that players will be released and a proper system will come into place for drafting.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
ERUB the obvious priority to sign players right now. Need at least 6 to fill the CT squad. But after that players will be released and a proper system will come into place for drafting.
Fair call, didn't realise. Ninjas are looking to sack their incompetent captain after the drubbings they received last season :ph34r:

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
JTR Crowther- No team as current, would like to sign with Mathemagicians if possible. If that fails, any team will do! Looking forward to this, and delighted that the whole Dev League system seems to be fitting together nicely.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
MJ Smith - dunno who I play for or whether I'm even in a team.
Would like to offer Smith a contract for the CL.

With Nel released and waiting for confirmation on Flintoff a strike bowler is needed to partner Gough

Mr Mxyzptlk

ERUB
LA Camps
BC Fitzsimmons
DP Smith
NL Patrick

Davistow Dazzlers
KR Clapham
G Sriram
TJ Demeza
CR Butler

WRRW
NG Scott
KJ Gough
DK Rai
DP Richards

GIT
XPA Rose
M Reddlapalli
AP Cloete

****atoos
HT Davis
DA Kearsley

Ninjas
R Bowen
AP Chaulk
GM Thomas

Mathemagicians
AJ Garven
MD Luff
BC Donald

Unsigned
LJ Goff
MA Cannon
JJ Ritchie
AM Loganathan
M Robbins
MP West
CJ Dinnen
MJ Smith

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How's the drafting for unsigned players going to work? If East and West Robbham get priority, then they've got a significant advantage over the rest of the teams. Especially those who aren't going to get many of their former players back.

Simon

How's the drafting for unsigned players going to work? If East and West Robbham get priority, then they've got a significant advantage over the rest of the teams. Especially those who aren't going to get many of their former players back.
The two sides in the CL are signing free agents for this comp only, when our T20 domestic comp comes around they will be available again.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
East Robham Upper Body would like to offer contracts commencing IMMEDIATELY to LJ Goff, MA Cannon, M Robbins and MP West. We're also interested in Ritchie, but you might not fit in the cap. We have had some key players leave, and it would be fantastic to have you on board. Be warned though, that your first test will be in the Champions League, which starts Monday. Be warned also, that Darren Murphy is part of our team, haha.

We finished third last season, and were probably the most active team in the league. I loved it.

This is, naturally, pending confirmation with the board.
Will accept this offer if its still on the table....