• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Twenty20 Statistics

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Have to say, enjoying playing with KP..we make a good team, 5 wickets each, both batting SR 200 or higher with ER about 7

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Morris and Gonzalez seem to be the only realistic options for player of the series.

Chump of the series could be between myself and Patrick.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Heathy, why only those two, plenty of other players with around the same runs just not as high of an average (theres only boosted by lots of NO's), dont wanna blow my own trumpet, but i had 10 more runs that Jonzales, at a higher SR, plus my bowling was pretty handy in some games.

Unless your post was sarcasm and i've wasted my breathe? :D

HeathDavisSpeed

I'd be more than happy to see you selected as player of the series. Hopefully you can put in a starring performance in the 3rd/4th place play-off and really earn that spot.

You were obviously our star player, as you'd see if you check into the Fardingham thread.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Stats-wise, the player that stands out the most is Pickup. Amazing success with the ball, team success less so...:)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
shouldn't consider anyone with a SR of under 200 imo, or an ER above 7. If someone has both they should be a lock in ;)

Mister Wright

Very pleased with my personal statistics, not too bad from most of the Fardingham mob. Excellent series and great playing with all the boys.