• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OLD* T20 Discussion and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I know it doesn't mean much as we had no chance of making the finals etc, but it's frustrating when you name a bowling order that doesn't eventuate. One off I can understand, but this happened about three times AFAIK. Probably has something to do with default XIs, but IIRC Liam you were editing the database on a round by round basis so each one would be a 'one off', so to speak, so we could have custom bowling orders.

I am sounding like a bitch, and I don't want to criticize what's been a fun tournament, but it was just a bit frustrating is all.
Thinking about it more, probably a VC4 problem as I've had experience with it as well, and can be annoying as hell. Usually the only to get the exact bowling order you want is to delete everyone elses bowling stats in the side which probably would've been too much trouble.

Probably something that should be looked at before next T20 Cup. That said, we knew beforehand the pitfalls of using VC4.

Carry on.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thinking about it more, probably a VC4 problem as I've had experience with it as well, and can be annoying as hell. Usually the only to get the exact bowling order you want is to delete everyone elses bowling stats in the side which probably would've been too much trouble.

Probably something that should be looked at before next T20 Cup. That said, we knew beforehand the pitfalls of using VC4.

Carry on.
You should have mentioned it before. I don't typically check every match result for an accurate bowling order. I presume you're mainly referring to Adam Hollioake's bowling though, and you definitely should have mentioned that ages ago. You fault IMO, not VC4. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Semi-Final fixtures randomly drawn:

****atoos v. Rabid Wolves @ CW Oval
Upper Body v. Masters XI @ CW Oval

Mr Mxyzptlk

It'll require a bit of preparation, so I'd say about 6pm TT time, which would be about 11pm in England. Not sure what time that is in Australia, but surely someone can figure it out.

Would need a ****atoos team, mind.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Disappointing tournament for the Turistas, very disappointed that I never did much at all after gunning it in T20 in the States

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, unfortunately thats 1am my time and with work tomorrow I cant stay up that late to watch.

Sounds fun though

Mr Mxyzptlk

They are, but I'm out all day tomorrow, so if people want a live sim, it'd have to be today. Even so, it may not be an MSN sim. Might be a forum sim.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Still working my way through the first innings of the first semi-final, but hopefully. :ph34r: Looking to accelerate now, but it's more difficult and time consuming that I expected.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Nah. This won't be done by 11pm UK time. More like 6am the following day, hopefully. Really sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.