• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*OLD* T20 Discussion and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Too bad we weren't clearly the better side at cricket though. Showed them how it was done in the pre-game Bocce tournament.
Using our strength to throw the starting ball 17 kilometres away a good tactic for mine.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Code:
[B]Team		M	W	L	Pts	NRR[/B]
Rabid Wolves	4	4	0	8	1.14
****atoos	4	3	1	6	1.34
Upper Body	4	3	1	6	0.35
Dazzlers	4	2	2	4	1.11
Mathemagicians	4	1	3	2	0.18
Ninjas		4	1	3	2	-0.79
Masters XI	4	1	3	2	-1.1
Turistas	4	1	3	2	-1.56

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Batting pretty poorly - save Matt. Bowling fired though - except we didn't quite finish them off once again!

Agent TBY

International Captain
Wow, my second six! :happy:

Really happy with my performance in that other thing we do while playing cricket too. It's got something to do with throwing a ball, I think.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Someones O had to go. I had a bad feeling about this game. Frankly as much as we look down on East Robham, its with respect and a kinship so Id not have minded losing that game.

Saying that, Whooo hoooo. :)

We just beat a good side with a great performance.

All I can say to ERUB is, Ill present the pennant later and I hope we both play well enough to have a rematch the final.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
BTW, with all the talk of a Fast Bowling Academy and a Spin Academy, can we have a Running Academy for Read to attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.