• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Team Naming Thread

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Farceingham vs Slightly Less Camp Torso

Robertson
Dauth (wk)
Malone
Kearsley (5)
Mamesh
Raftery
Nayak (3)
Ritchie (4) (c)
Davis (1)
Weber (7)
Wright (2)

Think I've wheeled out all the CWLand players this time. Nayak has unfairly sat on the sidelines for most games. I'm even gonna let Ritchie lead us on the field this time to see if he can get a performance out of me.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Rabid Wolves for Final

1. Scott
2. Rai
3. Read
4. Mork (wkt)
5. De Silva
6. Morris (6)
7. Pollard (3)
8. Bennett (5)
9. Richards (4)
10. Raghav (2)
11. Gough (1)

Unchanged. Raghav prefered over Nel

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Masters XI v Rabid Wolves - Cup Final!

L Klusener
BC Lara (c)
SR Patel
DM Benkenstein
JM Kemp
WW Hinds
MJ Prior (wk)
TM Odoyo
SK Warne
T Henderson
Saqlain Mushtaq

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And the 3rd/4th play off just prior to that? Hoping for, but certainly not expecting a place in the Champions' League. Especially after our prior defeat to the Upper Body.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hang on, whats the talk about the final for? Don't we play semi's and the winners go into the final? Or have i missed something here?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And the 3rd/4th play off just prior to that? Hoping for, but certainly not expecting a place in the Champions' League. Especially after our prior defeat to the Upper Body.
Will do that tomorrow night if I'm in. At this stage there's only a 25% chance that I will be though.