• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Davistow Dazzlers

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Welcome to the home of the Davistow Dazzlers! Dazzling in both performance and appearance.

Squad:
7.Kingsley Clapham (c)
18.Zac Gelman (vc)
Chris Butler [icon player]
James Stedman
4.Travis Demeza
21.Darren Dubb-Lynch +
13.Stephen Young

(Note: Please state your desired squad number. First in, first served)

Last edited by a moderator:

David

International 12th Man
Will be watching the Diamond Dazzlers with great interest, squad looks solid, hoping you guys perform well.

Johnners

Blatantly stealing Patto's idea (sorry Nath!) but as is the tradition it T20 cricket, could players please name the song they wish to walk out to :)

Agent TBY

International Captain
Wow. Stoked that I got drafted by this team.

Some really champion individuals here, hope we get along as a unit.

Number 11 walking in to Knights of Cydonia here. Though we don't want to get to the situation where I have to bat too often.

Johnners

AWTA, quite pleased with the players we've been allocated, looks a great balance. Gelman could you please update player numbers/squad list :)

Dydl

International Debutant
I've got no idea about what song I want, but I'll say 'Amazing' by Alex Lloyd because it reminds me of something, but I can't recall what.