• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Davistow Dazzlers

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It is for me as well. But I thought "The Haunted" sounded more like a band name than a song title :p

Johnners

Welcome to our latest recruit, young-gun all-rounder Andy Pimpkins :)

Please select a number, and a song mate. Would also appreciate a song & number from Towns :)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It is for me as well. But I thought "The Haunted" sounded more like a band name than a song title :p
The Haunted is a band name, Swedish Thrash band iirc. They're better than WoJ too. Though I really do enjoy All Hail the Dead as a CD. 'There's No I in **** You' a quality track.

Johnners

Squad:
7.Kingsley Clapham (c) - Live Wire
18.Zac Gelman (vc) - Rock You Like a Hurricane
4.Travis Demeza - The Haunted
6.James Stedman - T.N.T
11.Gee Sriram - Knights of Cydonia
12.Tom Delonge - Reckless Abandon
13.Stephen Young - Smile Like You Mean It
21.Darren Dubb-Lynch + - Amazing
99.Chris Butler [icon player] - Commercial Breakdown
Daniel Towns
Andy Pimpkins

EDIT: Could everyone please state whether they're RHB/LHB and their bowling type. I've got an Idea for most, but would like to be dead certain before I have to make our first overseas draft pick.

Andy is our final CW draftee, and with 3 overseas players to come, we've got a pretty handy lineup I reckon.

Last edited:

Johnners

Heh, tbh I put down "holds a bat" because I thought it was to big a call to call you a right hand batsmen :p

EDIT: Liam could you please confirm for me that I'm listed as a LM bowler?

Last edited:

Johnners

Cheers, wasn't 100% sure due to the slightly odd way I changed from spinner to seamer in the blink of an eye :p

Johnners

Squad:
7.Kingsley Clapham (c) - Live Wire
18.Zac Gelman (vc) - Rock You Like a Hurricane
4.Travis Demeza - The Haunted
6.James Stedman - T.N.T
11.Gee Sriram - Knights of Cydonia
12.Tom Delonge - Reckless Abandon
13.Stephen Young - Smile Like You Mean It
21.Darren Dubb-Lynch + - Amazing
22.Chris Schofield -
32.George Bailey -
36.Elton Chigumbura -
99.Chris Butler [icon player] - Commercial Breakdown
Daniel Towns
Andy Pimpkins

Our 3 overseas players, Chris Schofield, George Bailey, and Elton Chigumbura give us a complete 15 man squad. Could someone please select a theme song for each of them. Still waiting on a number and song from Towns and Pimpkins as well please.

Also, to create a bit of activity, I would like each player to name a player they will be targeting during this competition, and why.

Name: Kingsley Clapham
Target Player: Chris Dwyer - East Rob(b)ham Upper Body
Why?: I get the feeling he doesn't rate my bowling, so I can't wait for a chance to send down a few bouncers or to take his wicket. The only time I get to bowl to the **** is in the nets at CW Red, and that's still not all that often, want a proper lash at him.

Dydl

International Debutant
Name: Darren Dubb-Lynch
Target Player: Erm...Jack McNamara
Why?: First name that came to mind.

Johnners

Anyone else out there? To busy enjoying the comforts provided by Ford & IKEA for mine. Still would like everyone to name a target for the tournament :)