• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Robham Rabid Wolves

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Latest News From WRRW Pre-Season Nets

As preparation continues, and the T20 Cup approaches, the Rabid Wolves players are working hard in the nets.

An inside source revealed that 'Vietnam' Morris is looking like the real deal and that, overseas star and member of the 'Trip of Rip' , Nathan Hauritz is looking out of sorts and will struggle to get game time.

The same source also revealed that the pavilion was awash with whispers of excitement over the allround abilities of Pollard. The insider said "We picked a winner there. We didnt know good he was. As it stands now, he will be one of our front line bowlers and add massive depth to the batting. We are very happy"

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Stunning start for the series for me.... It would been better had our team won... anyway we are gonna win the cup..

Raghav

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to play in the first match. confident to perform well...and prove myself as an important player in the team outfit.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Intrigued about Pollard & Morris' allround capabilities. Hopefully it works out.

Should beat Mørkambe though, all their money goes into financing university research.

Majin

International Debutant
Should be good, can't go anywhere but up from the warmup games personally so yeah.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Rabid Wolves have a winning start to the season.

Was disappointing from a batting persepctive. However, I was very happy with Raghav. His was the last name on the teamsheet (to the exclusion of Bennett and Dunn) and he repayed that faith.

Lets be honest, we are a quality team but we got lucky in that game. We cant always rely on 80+ 9th wicket partnerships to get us out of trouble.

Great to get a win in the first game but there is still room for improvement.

Last edited:

Raghav

Thanks a lot for putting some faith on me and giving me a chance to play in the first match....really sensational victory that was.

readie

State Regular
Dissapointed with my display with the bat. Showed what I can do in the warmup match with Mork need to produce that consistently

dinu23

International Debutant
Rabid Wolves have a winning start to the season.

Was disappointing from a batting persepctive. However, I was very happy with Raghav. His was the last name on the teamsheet (to the exclusion of Bennett and Dunn) and he repayed that faith.

Lets be honest, we are a quality team but we got lucky in that game. We cant always rely on 80+ 9th wicket partnerships to get us out of trouble.

Great to get a win in the first game but there is still room for improvement.
ya, if it wasnt for that stand we were gonners. I need to buck up.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Great start ot the season. Three games and still undefeated. An amazing knock by Read.

We now play our cross town rivals in Round 4 with both teams being undefeated. I have selected our default XI for this game. It maybe a bowler short (though I certainly hope not) but is as deep in batting as we can manage.

Majin

International Debutant
Hahaha I suck so bad at T20, so it's a good thing everyone else is gun as ****. RW the team to beat in the early going