• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Robham Rabid Wolves

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
2nd Rabid Wolves Draft Pick

Rabid Wolves select Kieron Pollard.

Gough said "We know little about this guy but he is young and energetic, he bowls with decent gas and hits the ball hard. He looked good in the nets and our sources in WI love him"

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
warm welcome to Polly, heard he comes with a massive rep from Dave Mohammed, and that means he's certain to be a star

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
In the 3rd Round, Rabid Wolves select Nathan Hauritz

Hauritz joins Bennett and Richards as one of the 'Trip of Rip' :)

'Trip of Rip' t-shirts are available at the Rabid Wolves club shop along with 'Havoc' Dunn hoodies.

Last edited:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
In the 3rd Round, Rabid Wolves select Nathan Hauritz

Hauritz joins Bennett and Richards as one of the 'Trip of Rip' :)

'Trip of Rip' t-shirts are available at the Rabid Wolves club shop along with 'Havoc' Dunn hoodies.
Heard they sold out in 10 minutes tbh

Majin

International Debutant
Bit of a mistake though, actually called On Display because I have a terrible memory and often forget to zip myself up, coupled with the fact that I prefer to go commando...

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Bit of a mistake though, actually called On Display because I have a terrible memory and often forget to zip myself up, coupled with the fact that I prefer to go commando...
:laugh: Im sure there is a sponsorship deal in that for you somewhere or at the very least a police record and the front page of OK!, Hello and People magazines.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Rabid Wolves Teams for Warm-Ups

Rabid Wolves today announced their provsional teams for their 2 warm-up games before the start of the T20 Cup.

Gough said "A few players are pretty much guaraneed to be playing the first T20 Cup game. These warm-ups are about the less experienced players getting a chance to prove themselves and to see where some experienced guys fit in to the scheme of things. As such, guys like Morris will play both games whereas I will not play any and Mork and Nel will only play one game each. Also Pollard will be playing for T&T and that gives even more guys a chance to play."

Rabid Wolves v T&T

1. Scott
2. Rai
3. De Silva
4. Read
5. Bennett
6. Morris
7. Richards
8. Hauritz
9. Raghav
10. Dunn
11. Nel

Rabid Wolves v Scotland

1. Scott
2. Rai
3. De Silva
4. Morris
5. Read
6. Mork
7. Richards
8. Bennett
9. Hauritz
10. Raghav
11. Dunn

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am better comfortable calling me with my first name 'Raghav' than my second name "Suryadevara" :)

dinu23

International Debutant
Rabid Wolves today announced their provsional teams for their 2 warm-up games before the start of the T20 Cup.

Gough said "A few players are pretty much guaraneed to be playing the first T20 Cup game. These warm-ups are about the less experienced players getting a chance to prove themselves and to see where some experienced guys fit in to the scheme of things. As such, guys like Morris will play both games whereas I will not play any and Mork and Nel will only play one game each. Also Pollard will be playing for T&T and that gives even more guys a chance to play."

Rabid Wolves v T&T

1. Rai
2. Scott
3. De Silva
4. Read
5. Bennett
6. Morris
7. Richards
8. Hauritz
9. Raghav
10. Dunn
11. Nel

Rabid Wolves v Scotland

1. Rai
2. Scott
3. De Silva
4. Morris
5. Read
6. Mork
7. Richards
8. Bennett
9. Hauritz
10. Raghav
11. Dunn
good looking teams.. hope to make some runs.

Majin

International Debutant
Looks good, looking forward to it. Just a minor niggle, would prefer to bat at #2 if that's okay Kev. Something of a superstition I have :ph34r: You know what cricketers are like.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Looks good, looking forward to it. Just a minor niggle, would prefer to bat at #2 if that's okay Kev. Something of a superstition I have :ph34r: You know what cricketers are like.
Done. Now just score some runs and in quick time :)

Majin

International Debutant
Going by my offseason form I'll either get out for 3 or score 80 off 50 balls. it always seems to be either one or the other.

readie

State Regular
Also with the team lineup, I have often found that batting up towards the top suits me better than lower in the batting order. I made the majority of my runs at No.3 last season behind Scott and Malone for Green and during the offseason I have been at 3 or 4 and scoring runs well. just a thought and batting at 5 for one match will see how well that theory stacks up I guess.