• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East Robham Upper Body

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Another successful win results in pretty much the same side being selected. Another huge bowling performance by us, Andy and Rhys in particular starring, but our batting is a bit of a worry. Well done to Jay and Aseem for bailing us out, it's great to have everyone standing up when they're needed. :thumbsup:

East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Round Two

Gonzalez 5
Maina 3
Williams 2
Sharma 1

Standings

Gonzalez 5
Smith 5
Williams 5
Maina 3
Camps 2
Patrick 1
Sharma 1

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Three in a row! Top effort boys, but I do feel for Jack, Mitcheh and co who can't grab a chance. Big ups to Murpheh and Andy in the last clash, while Rhys continues his push for International 20/20 honours. Am thinking of rotating you in for the Masters XI clash. Unchanged line-up named for the huge match against the Wolves. Should be good value.

East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Round Three

Murphy 5
Maina 3
Williams 2
Gonzalez 1

Standings

Williams 7
Gonzalez 6
Maina 6
Murphy 5
Smith 5
Camps 2
Patrick 1
Sharma 1

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
After the classic clash between two unbeaten teams in which over 400 runs were scored, Kev Gough presented ERUB with a commemorative pennant saying "I hope it is received in the same spirit of cricket as it is presented"

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Apologies for not being online in the last 50-odd hours, was singing at a mate's wedding. This then, is the team for our final and ridiculously crucial clash against the ****atoos. If we lose, we need the Masters XI to lose also.

Either way, it has been a top tournament for mine. We've been the most active of all the teams and without a doubt the best l00king. Smith's arms now have the volume of Dwyer's gut and I don't say that lightly. Much thanks goes out to you blokes for posting and making this a top experience. So FIRE UP ERUBBBBBBB

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Round Four

Murphy 5
Fitzsimmons 3
Gonzalez 2
Patrick 1

East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Round Five

Dwyer 5
Mohammed 3
No other votes awarded

East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Round Six

Williams 5
Fitzsimmons 3
Murphy 2
Camps 1

Standings
Murphy 12
Williams 12
Gonzalez 8
Fitzsimmons 6
Maina 6
Dwyer 5
Smith 5
Camps 3
Mohammed 3
Patrick 2
Sharma 1

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like how we are giving the other sides a small chance, be surprised if we lost again from here now that we are getting semi serious.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Boys! Such a tremendous win, I'm so stoked with our efforts. Promoting Dwyer and Jay worked well for us and Jack 'The Man' McNamara was amazing. Deadset, h00ge effort and I couldn't be more impressed. Every member of our side (strike Bazid Khan) should be extremely proud of themselves. Yessssssss.

This then is our side for the semi final, unchanged from our last encounter. One more win until the final boys. One more win.

East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Round Seven

Gonzalez 5
McNamara 3
Smith 2
Fitzsimmons 1
Patrick 0.5 (C'mon, it was pretty cool)

East Robham 20/20 Player Standings - After Regular Season

Gonzalez 13
Murphy 12
Williams 12
Fitzsimmons 7
Smith 7
Maina 6
Dwyer 5
Camps 3
McNamara 3
Mohammed 3
Patrick 2.5
Sharma 1

Everyone bar Bazid, Mohammed, Sharma and myself still in the running if we make the final.

Last edited:

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Great news to reach the semi's guys! Nice to see I picked up a 5, shame my form dropped off just a lil though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Really devo about our loss. Not our day in the end. Fairplay to the Masters though, came back well afer a dire start to the season.

The good news is, third place is still in our reach. This is the side to try and get us there. Packed full of batsmen and anti-Camps. So it's a definite win for mine.

East Robham 20/20 Player Awards - Semi Final

McNamara 5
Gonzalez 3
Smith 2
Patrick 1
Camps -1

Standings

Gonzalez 16
Murphy 12
Williams 12
Smith 9
McNamara 8
Fitzsimmons 7
Maina 6
Dwyer 5
Patrick 3.5
Mohammed 3
Camps 2
Sharma 1

Can anyone catch Jimmy G?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disgusting tactics by a dictator. Not sure what he's jealous of, but it's definitely the reason for this smear campaign. Will be looking for a transfer to West Robbham or somewhere civil next season. All sorts of secrets going to come out now. The tabloids will have a field day.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Disgusting tactics by a dictator. Not sure what he's jealous of, but it's definitely the reason for this smear campaign. Will be looking for a transfer to West Robbham or somewhere civil next season. All sorts of secrets going to come out now. The tabloids will have a field day.
About your all-round ****iness?

Yes IMO.