• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East Robham Upper Body

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
C'd.

Are there any players that we'll be targeting btw? Obviously Goughy is a big name and Murphy told me to say Camps, even though he's alongside us. Guess that's a start. Always like throwing the ball at Claps itbt.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mitcheh strangely absent from the world lateleh. Finding it hard to cycle/type at the same time maybs.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Our First XI has been posted in the Team Naming thread. Have a look to see if you made it... (face)

For those who didn't, my apologies. We have a strong-as squad and it took me hours to do. This doesn't mean however, that you won't receive good game time with decent activity and good form. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, outstanding effort in the warm-up game. All the batsmen were epic and the bowling got the job done. Camps and Williams in particular were really encouraging.

What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
This is the team for the second warm-up. Giving everyone a chance to impress with two or three spots still up for grabs. Best of luck to all involved.