• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East Robham Upper Body

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Bosco Catt Fitzsimmons
Shirt Number: #6
Shirt Nickname: Fitzy or Walrus
I'm walking out to: Move Along by All American Rejects
Stats: RHB and Wicketkeeper
20/20 Outcomes: Hoping to perform well enough to become famous and pull a really hot chick like Jessica Alba. Would settle for Kate Beckinsale though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Believe she thought she was purchasing a year's membership at 'E-rub', the online relationship site.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Name: Dan Smith.
Shirt Number: #7
Shirt Nickname: sm00teh.
I'm walking out to: Choirboys performing Run to Paradise. Live, btw.
Stats: RHB/RM
20/20 Outcomes: To get buff.

Bobisback

International Regular
Yeah, but that was only because i got into a poop fight with my monkey, which she didnt appreciate. I was done with her anyway.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah, would be tops if more people could fill in their profiles. Doesn't take long.

EDIT: Warm-ups starting soon and priority will be given to those who have been more active. Big ups to Rhys, Fitz and Dwyer for getting them done early. Quality nicknames aswell. :D

Last edited: