• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East Robham Upper Body

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Welcome to our latest signing, Aseem Sharma. :) Please choose a shirt number and song asap.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
East Robham Upper Body -

NL Patrick (CW Black) [c] - #5 and song selected
LA Camps (CW Blue) [icon] - #3 and song selected
Darren Murphy (Overseas) - #23 and song selected
DP Smith (CW Black) - #7 and song selected
MT Mitchell (CW Green) - #11 and song selected
BC Fitzsimmons (CW Colts) [wk] - #6 and song selected
CR Dwyer (CW Red) - #47 and song selected but not really
AEK Maina (no contract) - #45 and song selected
JP McNamara (CW Colts) - #13 and song selected
JP Gonzalez (CW Green) - #14 and song selected
A Sharma (CW Red) - no number or song
R Williams (CW Blue) - no number or song

Sweet looking squad for mine. Sharma and Williams - if you could select your shirt number and song to walk out to when you bat or bowl, that'd be tops. :cool:

Muscles. :cool:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ERUB players please note that, obviously, I want to put the strongest team out on the park. But in saying that, activity will definately also play a part in selection.

Also if you've got a minute, it'd be great to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to get out of the tourney, be it consistent runs or a hangover. I'm defo open to suggestions aswell, so if you think you'd be better off batting elsewhere in the order, or given a trundle with the ball, let me know. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Anyhow, for myself -

Name: Nath Patrick
Shirt Number: #5
Shirt Nickname: Patto/Pattato
I'm walking out to: The Presets with My People.
Stats: LHB/RFM
20/20 Outcomes: Before everything else - the title. Am deadset dedicated to winning this whole thing and I have the time and strategies to hopefully do so. Am new to captaincy, but don't see that as a problem with blokes like Mitcheh, Smits and Calypso in the side. Personally, thrive on death bowling. Can often try too hard though, when sometimes it's best to keep it simple. Let's win this thing. :thumbsup:

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Name: Rhys Williams
Shirt Number: #77
Shirt Nickname: "Boyo"
I'm walking out to: Men of Harlech (trad. Welsh patriotic song :p)
Stats: RHB/LS
20/20 Outcomes: Yeah we should win with an awesome team of legends and an uber captain (who will be AMAZING). Personally hoping for some decent game time as my previous chances have been somewhat limited.

Hey guys, by the way. Should be an awesome competition!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha Rhys, flattery will get you everywhere. Do you consider yourself an all-rounder?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
East Robham Upper Body -

NL Patrick (CW Black) [c] - #5 and song selected
LA Camps (CW Blue) [icon] - #3 and song selected
Bazid Khan (Overseas) - #1 and song selected
Dave Mohammed (Overseas) - #49 and song selected
Darren Murphy (Overseas) - #23 and song selected
DP Smith (CW Black) - #7 and song selected
MT Mitchell (CW Green) - #11 and song selected
BC Fitzsimmons (CW Colts) [wk] - #6 and song selected
CR Dwyer (CW Red) - #47 and song selected but not really
AEK Maina (no contract) - #45 and song selected
JP McNamara (CW Colts) - #13 and song selected
JP Gonzalez (CW Green) - #14 and song selected
A Sharma (CW Red) - no number or song
R Williams (CW Blue) - #77 and song selected

That's our full squad. Tournament winning if I've ever seen one. :)

Last edited:

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Nice overseas players ;) (ohh flattery again :p)
Erm...I wouldn't really call myself an allrounder to be honest, never really got the batting going too far to be honest.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So a leggy who can bat a bit? Cool. Tbf you're Welsh, so you're probably good at most things. :cool:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Including having your way with small animals kept as livestock.

Extremely upset that Upper Body managed to poach the prophet, btw.

Bobisback

International Regular
Name: Chris Dwyer
Shirt Number: #47
Shirt Nickname: Datto/Dattato
I'm walking out to: ***y Back (Only cause i cbf thinking of a funny, willing to change if anyone wants to think for me)
Stats: RHB
20/20 Outcomes: Will aim to be the drunkest on the field, will take alot of time and commitment, but i think with a thorough training plan i can get it done. Also aim to have the most sixes, or the most ducks, as every shot will have everything put behind it, no TIE'n on my part, GFI'n the whole way.