• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nixontown Ninjas

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
While other teams are busy choosing shirt numbers, nicknames and songs, the Nixontown Ninjas will be taking a more team orientated approach.

There will be no names on shirts, no numbers, no songs - nothing to differnetiate between players. After all this is a team game, and not about individuals.

The Nixontown uniform is modelled by board members and sponsors.

The Ninjas will be focused on striving towards a single goal as an entity, not an individual. We are equals and will win at any cost, no matter how many dead bodies we leave along the way.

A Nixontown 'training camp', earlier this week.

James

Cricket Web Owner
While other teams are busy choosing shirt numbers, nicknames and songs, the Nixontown Ninjas will be taking a more team orientated approach.

There will be no names on shirts, no numbers, no songs - nothing to differnetiate between players. After all this is a team game, and not about individuals.

The Ninjas will be focused on striving towards a single goal as an entity, not an individual. We are equals and will win at any cost, no matter how many dead bodies we leave along the way.

:laugh: nice work

NZTailender

Nixontown Ninjas so far:
AP Chaulk
SE Fuller
EAP McNamara
RF Bowen
MW Wilson
MU Amir
DH Cole
AA Cameron
GS Gooljar
GM Thomas*
J Nixon

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nixontown announces sponsor
By Funkysee Funkydo

Earlier today Nixontown Ninjas revealed their sponsor: The Natural Food Life Company, a division of Chem-Grow, an Allen Crayne Acquisition, which was part of the Squimm Group.

A spokesman for Natural Food Life Company said "we are very excited to sponsor the Ninjas. They already have some exciting players and no doubt will form an excellent team. After all, there is no 'I' in team, just as there’s no 'I' in Teamocil, at least not where you’d think."

How could I possibly not be excited about this?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Nixontown Ninjas so far:
AP Chaulk
SE Fuller
EAP McNamara
RF Bowen
MW Wilson
MU Amir
DH Cole
AA Cameron
GS Gooljar
GM Thomas*
J Nixon
Great, I made the team then obviously or is this just the squad to date? :)

Why am I in italic out of interest?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That'd just be the squad. But with squads expected to be 14 in total (and Nixonstown being named after you) you're a great chance to play, I'd say. And I expect you're italicized as an overseas (or non-Dev League) player.

NZTailender

That'd just be the squad. But with squads expected to be 14 in total (and Nixonstown being named after you) you're a great chance to play, I'd say. And I expect you're italicized as an overseas (or non-Dev League) player.
Just confirming this.

NZTailender

Sajith joins the squad. Welcome :)

As it stands...

Nixontown Ninjas
GM Thomas (CW Colts) [c]
AP Chaulk (CW Black) [icon] [wk]
SE Fuller (CW Blue)
EAP McNamara (CW Green)
RF Bowen (CW Blue)
MW Wilson (CW Colts)