• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fardingham ****atoos

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Could you possibly run some warm-up BarStar matchups in the mean time? Looks like a good initiative :D

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could you possibly run some warm-up BarStar matchups in the mean time? Looks like a good initiative :D
Shore fing. I was thinking about taking on the other Franchise Captains in a pre-tournament charity fundraiser. If you'd like to take on anyone from the Fardingham team, just let me know!

Mister Wright

Count me in. Always happy to captain a side, but given the teams philosophy to harbour youth, not sure if it's a path the captain wants to take.

cpr

International Coach
Reckon should have the team take part in a bar star knockout cup, winner is the vice captain.

HeathDavisSpeed

Reckon should have the team take part in a bar star knockout cup, winner is the vice captain.
Good plan, good plan. However, still need Kweek and Nayak to choose their stats... I'll consider this overnight and hopefully they'll sign in soon.

Mister Wright

Haha. I think the worst statistic was the fact I successfully chatted up 30 women, but got no phone numbers. Dire.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha, good win first up - pouring a massive 380 drinks. Yeah, pretty chuffed with that.

I can vouch for the hilarity of Kyle's anecdote involving cheesecake, a voluptuous lady and a handheld Navman. Many lol's.

HeathDavisSpeed

Vice Captaincy BarStar Challenge

We have 7 competitors so far for the Fardingham Vice Captaincy BarStar Challenge:

Dauth
Mamesh
Wright
Kearsley
Malone Jr.
Raftery
Ritchie

We need one more competitor to enable the start of the tournament. I'm looking for either T. Weber (Kweek), G. Nayak or our new signing Mr. Robertson to sign up with their BarStar stats ASAP in order to start the compo.

Lordeman

Cricket Spectator
Here are my stats;

Pint Pouring: 3
****tail Shaking: 0
Small Talking: 2
Bar Cleaning: 2
Atmosphere Ambiencing: 3

Glad to be joining the ****s.

HeathDavisSpeed

The ViceCaptaincy Cup Draw

Round One:

Ritchie vs Wright
Dauth vs Robertson
Raftery vs Kearsley
Mamesh vs Malone

Can the One Match experience of Kearsley, Wright and Dauth see them through to the next round, or will some of the more inexperienced Bartenders win through to the Semi Finals?

Stay tuned to find out!

HeathDavisSpeed

Fardingham would like to extend a warm welcome to old hands Andy Bichel and Zander de Bruyn. Both have informed me that they will be honoured to prop up the bar post, pre and during the game.

Also, could you please let me know what your proficiencies are with bat and ball.

Cheers,
Heath